- Shop the Look -
- Lauren Conrad “Blush” Scalloped Ballet Flats
- Slim Fit, High Waisted Pants
- New Wrinkled Silk Cream V-Neck Blouse
- Ralph Lauren Tote in a Cream Croc Leather – Also loving this beige, drawstring leather tote from Lulu’s!
- My Newest Alex and Ani Bracelet -
- Snake Coil Wrap – I’m so in love with the newest addition to my Alex and Ani #armparty. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have already seen the new snake coil wrap over the weekend. I love the meaning behind it and I think this may be the first scenario where a snake is painted in such a positive light. “Independent and intelligent, the serpent reminds us to continuously evolve and grow.” – Alex and Ani
It’s finally starting to feel like spring! So this morning, we took a drive to pick up some fresh Sunday blooms and chai teas. We picked some lovely pink and white tulips which are now sitting in a couple vases around the house. It’s the perfect way to really embrace the season and bring some of the spring beauty indoors. Next time, will be sure to grab some bright yellow daffodils to embrace the even warmer weather. Usually when grabbing some fresh flowers, I don’t even think to ask the florist to re-arrange them for me. However, it seemed like a quite morning for the shop and the woman working was so thrilled to help with bundling up the different colored tulips into one beautiful arrangement. She wrapped them in a white, lace-printed foil and tied them up with white & pink ribbon. Such a small gesture, but she really laid them out nicely together and the delicate flowers rested gently in my tote for the rest of the morning.
Obviously my neutral obsession is still in full effect despite the transition in seasons. I just love these darling scalloped flats from H&M. They’re so simple and appropriate for the brighter springtime weather. Lauren Conrad put out an almost identical scalloped flat in her spring collection with Kohl’s this season. I linked them above for everyone! I also love this simple v-neck blouse from H&M’s recent collection. The wrinkled silk material is perfect for a casual, yet polished look. Hope you’re all enjoying this beautiful spring day and soaking up some sunshine outside!
Thank you for reading! Subscribe on Bloglovin’ to stay up to date with the latest posts.