– Shop the Look –
- Nine West Dashiell Taupe Suede Heeled Booties
- Bullhead Denim Co Chino Twill Drawcord Jogger Pants in Olive
- Loft Cream Turtleneck – Sold Out (Similar Here)
- LOFT Gold Hoop Earrings (Currently 40% Off!)
- Bracelets – Gifted and Forever 21
– Shop Joggers Online –
- All About It Taupe Jogger Pants
- BB Dakota Anza Navy Blue Jogger Pants
- Flying Monkey Chit Chat Grey Ankle Skinny Jeans
- Madison Square Passing By Ivory and Grey Pants
- Pants Pants Revolution Black Vegan Leather Cropped Pants
So in love with this spring trend! I have been noticing them all over Pinterest lately and in shops around the mall. I was super hesitant about trying them out because I am such a loyal fan to the skinny jeans look. However, I am so glad I finally picked up a couple pairs of Joggers from PacSun. They were running a special on denim – buy one, get one free. So I scooped up a pair in this olive and another in “taupe/rose” which I actually already wore to the Philly Flower Show last weekend. Debating whether to put up those blog photos yet as the lighting washed out a lot of the colors. I’m just so excited about this new trend though that hopefully I can share that look soon too!
PacSun, Gap and several other brands are featuring joggers in their spring collections, each styled differently. I love the idea of pairing joggers with some simple chucks, flip flops for the warmer days, and definitely heeled booties (or sandals) as shown here. The relaxed fit is perfect for a casual look and I think a heel is a polished contrast to this comfy pant. I also dressed the outfit up some more with gold jewelry – bracelets, a pendant and some hoops. I typically only wear my stud earrings for a classic look, but it was a day to step outside the box on all fronts!
Thank you for reading! Subscribe on Bloglovin’ to stay up to date with the latest posts.